Specially designed for the storage of long items or pallets, Improvex’s heavy-duty cantilever racking system works on a clamping principle with its cantilever arms clamped on the structural steel upright.
Arm adjustability is indefinite as there are no holes on the upright and no lugs on the arm connector. For lighter duty cantilever racking, IMPROVEX upright and beam components are used. In this case the arm adjustability is at 75mm pitch.
- The structural steel mid duty cantilever rack is a kind of multi-storey racking system used to store a variety of goods of different sizes.
- Our cantilever rack can be used to store rolled-up carpets, timber, tubular products or other long articles.
- Its unique design makes it easy to store and retrieve goods.
- Its horizontal cantilever arms can be bolted to different heights. In single sided cantilever racks and double sided cantilever racks, the angle of horizontal cantilever arms relative to upright columns are 90 degrees.
- One unit cantilever rack consists of two upright columns.
These products have a rational structure and are of high security. They are widely used in logistics centers, supermarkets, warehouses, offices and some other places.