Improvex’s Gravity Pallet Flow Racking System employs the use of conveyor rollers of the highest quality complete with entry guides, pallet separator, brake rollers and end-stops. Suitable for use in cold rooms, this system offers FlFO operation and high density storage.
As the racking system houses a "Dynamic warehouse" with a loading and offloading front, It has structural features which assures rigidity and stability.
- Automatic control by date
- Automatic control by quantity
- First-In First-Out (FIFO)
- Permanent stock control
- Space saving: uses 60%-100% less space than conventional storage systems
- No intermediate aisles: only one for loading and another for unloading
- Fast handling and picking: goods are always available at the picking place
- Low maintenance
- No energy consumption
- Long service life
- High profitability: ROI in less than 2 years.
- Low labor costs: fewer operators required.
- Reduced forklift truck operation.
- Long experience in design, consulting, quality and installation based on more than 1.5 million pallet positions built and installed in the last 25 years
There are six essential basic elements when building a reliable pallet flow storage system:
- The construction allows roller modules to be installed on a slight slope.
- The lanes or wheel tracks are fitted with high quality IMPROVEX rollers with high load capacity bearings to provide precise pallet flow.
- The speed controllers ensure a constant maximum flow speed of 0.3 m/s for loads of up to 1.2 tons per pallet.
- The safety separators guarantee zero-pressure retrieval of the first pallet from the picking face. Various types of separator are available depending on the characteristics of the module used.
- Loads must be stored on pallets or containers.